Friday, May 29, 2009

It's not long enough...



  So, let's discuss Extend by Em.  Extend by Em is known for their quality 100% human hair clip-in extensions, available in all colors and lengths.  They are easily curled, straightened, and work great with all types of hair.  The extensions are perfect for the Gal who wants longer, thicker, voluptous hair.  The extensions clip in and give the effect of gorgeous locks of love!  Extend By Em was developed by me, Emily, due to overdone and mistreated hair.  In 2006, I had Great Length extensions.  They are the best quality human hair, bonded to 1/4" sections in my hair.  There were approximately 300 pieces of hair in my head.   They were absolutely amazing, except for the major factor : I had serious hair loss.  My hair would fall out in what looked like normal amounts (showering, brushing) but when I had my final set of extensions taken out 1 year later, I was on the verge of a Britney Spears.  So, I tried the Jessica Simpson peices, and figured out the best way to have the long lucious locks, I had to make my own measured specifically to my head and color...And that's how Extend By Em was born.  The website is almost up and running, so check it out.  www.extendbyemonline.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment