Monday, November 30, 2009

And I just Can't stop...

More Ruminations A-coming...

Why are large hot dogs called Weinershnitzel. Why would you ever want to eat a Weinershnitzel. I'll keep saying it. Weinerschnitzel.

Basketball Diaries is such an underrated movie.

The Cake Boss is a freakin genius.

One of my students asked if Smart Water really makes you smart. NO comment.

I think that Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Good Night. I can feel it.

Gaga ooh la la ...Gaga Ramma ma.

I saw "This is It" 3 times. Cried all 3 times. Still am obsessing over it.

Have you ever had fried Plantains with cheesey cream sauce on it. Well, I highly reccomend that.

I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger.

Having a HS reunion is like leaving camp, you don't know when you'lle see everyone again and all you do is reminisce and want to relive the moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment