Thursday, August 27, 2009

I have One of Those....

Let's get down to biznassss.....

As I cleaned my apt the other day, I realized how many products I have bought through informercials. I mean, I love them. I could sit for hours, upon endless hours watching these genuis ideas. The people are so energetic and make these products look ridiculously amazing and perfect for everyone. So I fall into the gimic, so what.

Let's start with my first purchase. The Strap Perfect. Tried one on, flung off, richeched into my door, mirror, then my face. Didn't do what it was supposed to but hey I didn't have to buy a frisbee.




Next is the smooth away. Also, another let down. So excited to try it I ripped open the package in my car and immediately went to my leg to remove the "unwanted hair." Well, it left my leg dry, ashy, and still hairy. Felt like an old nail file that had been used for 15 years. You get the point.

Ahhh, the Slap Chop. About as good as a chopper as my teeth. If you have 10 minutes to chop away a hard boiled egg, its great. If you want it quicker, a fork will do. Or a knife. However, I did chop garlic in it and onion, and maybe that was lazy, but I didn't cry. Plus, this guy is so excited about chopping, I had to have one.




Pampered Toes. Pampered Toes.....Hurt the first few times, then feel good. Kind of like......snowboarding.


Ok, so 1/4 actually has some use. But the thing is, I still think all these ideas are genuis. I highly suggest NOT watching these informercials past 12am, when you are intoxicated, bored, or doing a spring cleaning.
Prob should stop buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment