Thursday, September 3, 2009

This is a story of boy meets girl


I went to see 500 days of Summer.  Such a cute movie that was perfect entertainment. It was kinda like an updated version of When Harry met Sally. Zooey Deschanel alsways makes me laugh, and I can't help but picture her from her stint on Weeds as Andy's psycho van-living girlfriend.  And the dude looks just like Heath Ledger and is from 30 rock - and HOT.
But, I had to post a few lines from the movie that I am going to try and incorporate into my life.


"Darling. I don't know how to tell you this, but there's a Chinese family in our bathroom."
(don't know how I'll use that one)

"They used to call me anal girl : I was very neat and organized."

(clearly I'll never use this considering I am the most UNorganized person on earth.)

"Roses are red, violets are blue… F you whore."

(this was a greeting card in the movie.) Prob won't send that to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment