Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I love to Play...

Piano!
 I recently decided to take a 6 week course at Temple Center City Campus...Intro to Piano.  Really, I just want to learn how to play songs, like Alicia Keys, or Counting Crows.  And I want to be able to sing along with the songs.  However, this class actually teaches you how to read music...who woulda thunk it? I have ZERO patience but I am learning G and F right now.  I know how to play with my right hand, not my left.  So there are 3 of us in class.  The girl in front of me has a leopard weave (that I cannot stop staring at), and the girl next to me doesn't speak english fluently.  The teacher tried to use to write and wipe board on the first night and ruined it.  Awesome. 

My Keyboard (celine dion song here people)

Relax while playing...

No comments:

Post a Comment