Monday, June 15, 2009

So Tight...

My girl, my oldest friend, my Aneesa.  Coolest real world-er ever.  Love how she always keeps it real.  



3 favorite lines Aneesa said: (you can catch it on the Duel 2 aftershow)

1.  You have to eat the box using no hands.  It's gross cause you eat the box and the shaggy carpet is all over it.  I'm really good at that game. (discussing a game played with a cardboard box on the cloor)
2.  I nor recieved nor gave any facials.  (refering literally to using masks)
3. You give ..in high school...wait, no you don't.  Keep your virginity.  OMG I wanna go on twitter right now.  (refering to finding out about a dream one of her friends had)

She is the funniest person and needs her own reality show. - or hair show...(see below)

On the cover of a magazine...




Half head of hair...Fierce


No comments:

Post a Comment