Saturday, June 6, 2009

I want one..

Brian Batt!  Last night, my talented Step-Bro had an art show at Vintage Motorcycle Studios.  He had about 15 peices there, which were unbelievable.  He is an amazing artist and does all genre's of art.  There were lots of people there and he opened us into his world of art.  Here are some pic's.  Check out his website.  
Look out for more showings in the upcoming few months!
\There were mini-cars everywhere. Brooke tried to ride.


Deep in Thought....
2 of my favorites...
Justin Bobby was there!  Nah, that's the ARTIST

Liam painting!  And his Daddy.
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,
    I'm Brian's aunt out in Colorado. I can't find the Vintage Motorcycle Studios' address. I am assuming it is in NY. It would be great if you could post it or send it to me.
    Thanks!,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete