Monday, July 6, 2009

Tweet Me

Ok, so normally I would be anti and think you were a loser. However, I am obsessed with....TWITTER. I can't get enough updates of what people are doing every 5 seconds, like Kim Kardashian eating lunch, or Jeremy Piven wanting to invent masks for BBQ's, or Justin Timberlake hitting with his new 5 iron. Who cares about real people, I am following these celebs like a fly on a dead fish. Not only do I love reading updates, but the Twitter languege is amaaazing...... I love that your "friends" on twitter, are called "followers", and when you post and update your status, you are really "tweeting". And, if you read some past posts, you are reading "tweets." And if you reply to a message from somebody, you are "retweeting". You can also "unfollow" a "tweeter", or in english, stop following them. I mean how much better is this lingo right. Follow me on twitter.

Here are my fav's I am following:
Kim Kardashian
Rachel Zoe
Ellen Degeneres
Justin Timberlake
Rachel Goodman
Benny Liss
Jen Segal
Marla Brown
Aneesa

No comments:

Post a Comment