Thursday, September 1, 2011

Keep this in your Head....

Ok, call it ruminating, ridiculousness, random.....Here Goes.

Those "vintage" tees. We all know you haven't had a RC cola in your closet stashed for 10 years.

A guy can be dressed like a slumdog, and he will still get a girl. A girl could take 2 hours and look great, and end up ordering Little Pete's...alone

The "fake a call" . I mean I get it, and I do it. I just think its ridiculous.

Sips. Unless you have a table with friends, or you enjoy standing .5 inches away from a 20-something banker who is pounding beers and lookin....misery.

Sips x 2. Those girls who are 24+ with no jobs getting all dolled up looking like they worked to go to sips. (with chanel bags in tow)

Sips x 3. We all know you do not go to work in high heels and a maxi dress babes.

Cleaning Lady. It's operation "where did she put that this time." And then a 2 day later call, "Have you seen my thing thats been hanging over my bedroom chair for 4 months."

Retainers. Do people still wear them? Losers.

The man that rides his bike up and down Rittenhouse street singing at the top of his lungs. WE CAN ALL FUCKING HEAR YOU.

Saladbars. You can't tell me that someone doesn't put something in their tray, try it with their finger, and put it back because the other 2 peices weigh 4 oz.

I got pulled over and the reason: I was driving too long in the left lane. It is only to pass. Well officer, If i was trying to pass a car, I'd be speeding, so which rule do you want me to break?

Patty Stanger Matchmaker Millionaire. You are right about everything you say and I hate it!

When did I become old and hating on the annoying 23 year olds that are doing exactly what I did?

My memory sucks. The positive of that is I get to tell stories I think are funny more than once, and they're still funny.

Where the FUCK did all the pay phones go?

If you grabbed someone sexy and told them hey, would Usher approve?

Why are you playing WordsWithFriends if you have to cheat? I will not play with you.

Do women with hairy faces and mustaches not now. Comeon, how can you not tell your friend she maybe needs some Nair. Do they really look in the mirror and not see it?

If you're an emotional drunk.., we don't like when you drink.

Does anyone else love Vamp love?

Why do techno music groupies wear stuffed animal backpacks?

Stop asking me if I'm sure I want to delete. I pushed delete didn't I?

Everything is better black. Coffee, Clothes, Nike Slides, Bridesmaid dresses, Leggings, Brownies, Men.

That's it for now, Deuces...


1 comment: